Moms are Humans Too
- Abortion should be a safe and legal option for all women
- All women should have the right to make decisions about their reproductive health
- Illegal abortions, are unsafe and usually end in death or other complications
- Prohibited after 15 weeks of pregnancy, where it becomes risky
- A fetus that cannot survive on it own outside of the mother is not considered a person so it is not murder. The fetus is just an extension of the mother’s life.
- Risks associated with abortion in the appropriate time is minimal.
- There is paid sick and vacation days but maternity leave is not
- Loss of income during maternity leave causes issues such as providing a safe home for the infant and feeding the infant.
- Introduced requirement for maternity leave to be paid at least half of the salary to decrease stress on new mothers and remove the deficit of income in households